* Primary interest in the autoantigens of the Golgi complex, endosome and a novel cellular compartment, GW Bodies. Collaboration with Dr Edward K L Chan, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
* Purification and characterization of intracellular antigens that react with sera of patients with systemic rheumatic and other autoimmune disease.
* Autoantibodies in patients with idiopathic ataxia and chronic inflammatory demyelinating neuropathy.
* Clinical features of patients with anti-Golgi anti-endosome, anti-GW182 antibodies and anti-DFS-70 antibodies.
* The role of environmental xenobiotics in the induction and perpetuation of autoimmunity.
* New diagnostic technology with application to detection of autoantibodies and autoantigens in biological fluids:
- Bio Flash
- Lateral Flow and other Point of Care technologies
* Member of Team Grants:
- Canadian Scleroderma Research Group
* Board of Governors, Ambrose University College
* Board of Directors, Genome Alberta